Ariel Professional System. 1 Wash Clean.
The Ariel Professional System is the auto-dose laundry system by P&G Professional, from the makers of Ariel and Lenor.
It delivers 1 wash results, so you can tackle cost associated with rewash which include staff time, energy, water, chemistry spending, and strain on linen.
How the system works
Wall-mounted pumps feed the right laundry products directly from the canister to the washing machine.
- Staff has limited contact with product, which increases safety.
- No manual dosing by staff required, which reduces risk of spillage.
- The enzymes in the Actilift Detergent’s help surfacta nts access even the deepest layers of your linen.
- Deep in the fibers, three types of surfactants combine their power to lift out stains.
The near neutral pH system (linen protection1) delivers 1 wash results and comes with Lenor TouchFresh Technology for extra softness and 3x longer lasting freshness.2 Effective from 30°C and tested to be gentle on skin3.
Did you know? 2 out of 3 guests would prefer that their towels and linen are being washed with Ariel & Lenor4.
- causes less fiber damage vs. systems of high alkalinity 2. vs. without S2 Lenor Extra Soft & Fresh 3. tested on combinations of products S1+S2+S3 and S1+S2 4. based on brand preference study with 318 consumers in Germany, France, UK that visited hotels min. once in the past 12 months
The near neutral pH system (linen protection1) delivers 1 wash results and comes with Triple Whiteness Technology2 to bring old linen back to white in 1 wash,3 prolong whiteness wash after wash, and protect from greying effects.
Helps keep your linen impeccable white like new 2x longer1 so you can use them for longer. Effective from 30oc and tested to be gentle on skin.4
- tested on combinations of products S1+S2+S3 and S1+S2 2. causes less fiber damage vs. systems of high alkalinity 3. vs. without S2 Lenor Extra Soft & Fresh 4. based on brand preference study with 318 consumers in Germany, France, UK that visited hotels min. once in the past 12 months
The higher alkalinity system for special conditions, removes very tough stains from the first wash. It also helps maintain linen whiteness1 which is typically impacted over time after many wash cycles. The system can help optimize productivity in high intensity operations, and can help cut linen replacement cost.2
- when using the system with Ariel S4 White Max 2. spending avoided due to later replacement of linen, as linen stay white for longer when using system with Ariel S4 White Max
1 Wash Clean Is Worth The Investment!
The quality of your laundry system can impact your total laundry operating cost. Labour cost, water and energy spending as well as linen replacement cost drive the total cost of laundry. While cleaning chemicals represent only a small fraction of the total cost. But if cleaning chemicals are inefficient the total cost can rise.
The Ariel Professional System provides wash programs for disinfection according to European Norm EN 1276. Disinfection can help with infection control and contributes to staff and guest safety.
Professional Service Dedicated to Your Satisfaction
- A system tailored to your needs and installed by experts.
- System installation with equipment on loan while using the system.
- Free training materials, intuitive wall charts and safety data sheets.
- Numbered and colour-coded system for intuitive matching of products and tube connections.
- A dedicated service team supporting you in the operation of your laundry system – including service visits by qualified engineers and access to the P&G Professional Service via Freephone Hotline and Email.
“Since using the new range of Ariel Autodosed Products I found that washing is overall cleaner; the fabric feels better and newer.”
Laundry Staff, Nursing Home, Bentley, UK